Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Grandiloquent Gibberish

I've been coerced to blog. I've had my arm twisted. I am now...........a blogger.
This is a tad overwhelming. People, REAL PEOPLE, will read my blog. And, hopefully comment.
What could a yellow root vegetable have to say that anyone would want to read?

I'm not political. In fact, I rarely keep up with current events. I'm not savvy or suave. I'm no Hot Tamale. More like a Soggy Tortilla. :) I DO have a brain though. Somewhere. At least I used to. I used it a lot and I may have used a lot of it up.

We shall see what transpires.

4 comments:

Gail said...

GO RUTA GO!!!! :O)I'll go look at the blog now,I just wanted to let you know you MADE it!!! WTG!!

Tater said...

Ah thank you my wonderful computer guru! ;-)

Shirla said...

WOOHOO!!! Welcome to the world of blogging my friend you are going to be great at it! :)

Tater said...

Or you all might throw rotten root veggies at me.;-)