Saturday, November 22, 2008

My Friend Gail


Surfing some of my favorite blogs I came across this award on The Life and Loves of Grumpy's Honeybunch. I don't know blog protocol but this award HAS TO go to Gail. She is THE BEST EVER scribbler!! If you ever need an update from a few message boards we frequent all you have to do is ask Gail for an update. You will get the FULL STORY, the REAL DEAL. She doesn't beat around the bush and candy coat the updates. Not that she gossips or anything....just sayin'.
I've never met Gail in person. I've been talking to her via computer and telephone for ...I don't know how many years now. I'm not sure sometimes if IRL Gail and I would be good friends. :::ducking::: You KNOW I love you Gail!! She is an opposite to me. Gail is outspoken and from New York. She has brass. She talks like a pirate and tells Greek, or was it Russian, men they have teenie weenies. I think I'm a'skeerd of Gail! One thing I know about Gail is she always has your back. I'm honored to be called friend by her. :)
So..ahem...Here is your award Gail! Display it in good health!

2 comments:

Gail said...

:O) You always know the nicest things to say,and when to say them.And they were russian ;o) TYVM :O) And we would be great friends irl,cause what you see id what you get online too :O)

Shirla said...

That award is perfect for Gail! :)